Space Fireman! Space Fireman!

Could use some funky music but, the concept is pretty good (Even if confusing with the inverse controls)

EddieNiga responds:

Funky music? XD

Concierge Hero Concierge Hero

Fun and challenging game, one that actually makes you stressed when you make a mistake. Still, it's pretty entertaining nonetheless!

heroyooky responds:

Thank you. I was hoping to find to right amount of stress to be in the game haha.

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

14,25,22,10,2,11,40,32,6,2,45,2

Lavaeth, farmer by trade, but knows how to defend. Or I don't know. Pretty generic character that will undoubtly be used for a quest.

Blinkous Blinkous

Quite a swell game with a mechanic that, while it's hard to master, it's fun to try as best as you can.

marcosfl responds:

Really glad you liked it, glad you had fun too, thank you for reviewing

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

HOW YOU EVEN BEAT THIS GAME?!
Great voice acting though.

Faithful farmer Faithful farmer

Novice123's Feedback:

Apple Bloom sure blinks a lot. Nice game by the way.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

People, people! (The ones that are asking for a 7th part) I understand you, I've been waiting for the release of that part as well, but you must understand that maybe he is in front of a situation now, don't ask to rush something like that, and try to be patient.

Give Up Give Up

After an amount of 200+ Deaths... I made it!!
I must admit that I was tempted with pressing the button, but I would regret it, now that I won, I'll see what it does.
*Presses the button*
Sounds more like a lesson for some who always thinks that winning is everything in life. That's really cool!

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Touhou Reference, right Matt?

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

If you ask me...

That portal gun is like Freddiew's video.