CS: Office Campers CS: Office Campers

Simple, yet fun, I enjoyed the whole animation to be honest, keep it up!

Sonic Drowns? Sonic Drowns?

Wait, there's no tongue?

XD Sorry, it's a joke, couldn't resist... but I wonder, what if they were actually girls, and this was based mostly on yuri instead of yaoi? owo (Yup, I'm a yurist =9)

MichaFrario responds:

lesbians seem more accepted than homos. but this flash has got nothing to do with any of this. the joke is CPR based

4 Swords Misadventures 8 4 Swords Misadventures 8

I must say, this is a nice animation, one of the fews that made me laugh to be honest, keep up the good work buddy.

PS: Have the people around here noticed that the credits' song is actually from a song of Touhou? (Touhou Celebrities, Abunai Sisters, I think.)

Perfect Present Perfect Present

I liked it, it was funny in some ways.
And happy birthday to your girl buddy.

Hetalia - Spies like us Hetalia - Spies like us

At long last you posted!

I was waiting you to post something, but i waited so long, that i though that you would quit, i'm glad that you came back Fiori-sama.

And about the animation, excellent, i love it, you still have your touch my friend.

TopStick TopStick

Joining all sticks in one?

I never though that this day would come, thanks man, you've made my day with this. And before i forget, Epic battle!

Life with Navi Life with Navi

At last!

Someone that decided to get rid of that annoying fairy XD

There she is!!! There she is!!!

It doesn't matter..

It doesn't matter how many times you see this, it's still funny, amazing and cute =9
Amalloc from SamBakZa is a total genius.

CS: GO Trailer CS: GO Trailer

The best so far.

I could watch this over and over

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

Lol

When Tails Doll appeared chasing the real Tails, i though he would attack him. Glad that TD haves a nice side.